Thursday, April 18, 2013

Round 4 Update

Hello everyone!  Sorry it’s taken me so long to update with the Round 4 numbers, I was slacking off visiting my best friend in San Diego for a week so I got a bit behind!  I got the cards out right before I left, all 3629 of them! There were lots of thank you cards for the soldiers for the Armed Forces Day portion which made me smile from ear to ear! Thank you all to helped make this another successful mailing!

Thank you to those of you who sent in postage donations, I am so grateful!

I can’t believe it’s almost time for the next mailing again, just 3 more weeks until the May 10th deadline, where does the time go! And Father’s Day already? Yikes!

Again, thank you all for your support, I appreciate it and couldn’t do it without you!

Pam

No comments: