Thursday, March 20, 2008

A note and pictures from our last card campaign























































Dear Friends,


As we finish our deployment, I want to thank you again for your prayer and support. The cards you made and sent throughout the year provided a much needed way for our Soldiers to stay in touch with their families and loved ones. The men looked forward to each new

shipment. The last cards you sent for Veterans’ Day really hit home – so many were touched that you did this for them. So, on behalf of the 1-66 AR “Iron Knights,” thank you for all you have done. May God bless you and keep you.



Sincerely, CH (CPT) Kevin Banks

3 comments:

GinniG said...

That's so special! I have really been lax in making these and I feel bad. I'm going to make a special effort to do better in the future. Thanks for this reminder of how important it is!

Anonymous said...

I really need to participate more than I do, it is nice to see the pics of the men enjoying the cards!
Thanks for overssing this prject for a great cause.

Debbie D said...

I have just started, and am overwhelmed by the amount of cards that are being made...I am glad to be a part of this effort to supply our troops with cards to send home to family and friends.
DebbieC