Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and has a very happy 2013!

We had a very successful mailing for our first of the year with 3332 cards being sent! What a great way to start of the season! We even had a group of cards come from The Fifth Avenue Active Retirement Center in Washington where some of the residents who are in their 90’s and one of them being 103 contribute to this mailing. I want to say that I hope I make it that long in life and am still making cards! How great is that!

Thank you to everyone, those of you who have been continued contributors over the years and to those of you that are sending cards for the first time, I so appreciate your support! Thank you too for the postage donations which were a huge help since 11 boxes were sent this month!

I hope you all are staying warm if you are in a cold climate and enjoying the warmth if you are somewhere warm. It’s been very cold here in New Hampshire and I am wishing I was somewhere much warmer these days! I will talk to you all again next month! Thank you again for your support!

Pam

No comments: