Sunday, January 30, 2011

Checking In

Just a little update before the February 12th deadline. I have only received about 75 St. Patrick’s Day cards (50 of those I have made) out of 2000 cards. So if you haven’t made any cards and plan on sending some in I could really use some of those please! Thanks!

And thank you to those of you that have sent in cards so far. I’ve got a lot of Thinking of You, Birthday, Miss You, Just Because, and Friendship so far which means by the deadline we should be in great shape.

I also received some wonderful notes and I have to say thank you for those as well and if you have an email address please include it when you send a note so I can write you back! I am a terrible snail mail writer so if you want a note back an email is the best way to get one!

OK that’s it for now, I’ll be back in two weeks with another update!

Pam

1 comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Hi Pam,
I'm glad you posted this. I had not planned to send you any St. Patrick's day cards. Somehow it doesn't feel like a card giving kind of holiday, but your blog posted inspired me to get cracking. There is a pack of a dozen or so St. Patrick's cards on their way. I hope they get there by the 12th. Thanks for all you do. I'm already planning on the easter cards. You'll get a big pack of those!